Helping You, Help Others
How to become an AHA Instructor
1. Be accepted by an AHA Training Center before enrolling in an Instructor Course and have a completed Instructor Candidate Application on file with that Training Center
2. Have current AHA provider status in the discipline for that Instructor Course and be proficient in all the skills of that discipline
3. Complete the BLS Instructor Essentials Online Course. (Located on the online courses page)
4. Successfully complete the discipline-specific classroom Instructor Course
5. Successfully be monitored teaching 2 classroom courses within.
(Training Center Coordinators can require additional monitoring if needed)